We offer year-round opportunities to learn about local history and culture. At the museum, in the classroom, or out in the community, our programs bring the past to life. Contact the museum to learn more or to schedule a memorable program for your class or community group.
- Museum Tours- With advance notice, we will provide free guided tours of the museum to groups of any size. Tours last 30-60 minutes and can focus on requested topics.
- Walking Tours- Schedule your class or group for a free guided cemetery or other historical walk in your North Berrien Community. Available walking tours include: Downtown Coloma, Downtown Watervliet, Coloma Cemetery, Watervliet Cemetery, and more upon request.
- Presentations- Narrated slide shows lasting approximately 45 minutes are available at the museum or off-site. Topics include:
- Hagar Township History
- Coloma History
- Watervliet History
- Bainbridge Township History
- Paw Paw Lake History
- North Berrien Notables
- Berrien County Interurban Railways
- North Berrien Cemeteries
- Exhibits & Collections Overview
- Educational Traveling Trunks- Make history hands-on and relatable for all ages with the lesson plans, artifacts, pictures, videos, and books in our Traveling Trunks. Upon request, programs can be conducted at the museum or off-site by NBHS staff. Please contact the museum for additional information.
Visit us on Facebook for photos of past programs